FINIS® SOLAR DIGITAL DECK CLOCK
The professional digital pace clock for the pool.
Integrates an analog layout with the latest in digital LCD and Solar technology.
- Large, easy-to-read fixed and scrolling display.
- Offers varying functions by mode selection.
- Capable of withstanding hard impacts.
- Solar powered, environmentally friendly (no wires necessary).
- Self-rechargeable both outdoors and indoors.
- Integrated wheels and handle for easy transport and storage.
- Wall-mounting kit included.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor environments (operating temperature not to exceed 176°F).
- Does not use mechanical hands to track pace time (no broken clock hands).
- Utilizes "One-of-a-Kind" combined steady and rotating display (large, sweeping tick marks allow for quick and easy readings).
- Center digits provide accuracy for more consistent anticipation of send-offs and recording of finishes.
- Multiple setting options allow for different training purposes (center digits can display seconds or minutes).
- Information is stored regardless of mode switches (settings continue to run until directed otherwise).
- Can run without cords or plugs to avoid dangers caused by electrical wiring and wet environments.
- Users are able to position clock based on ideal viewing location rather than location of power outlet.
- 1 meter x 1 meter front face, 40mm thickness
- Total weight ~ 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Durable aluminum frame with water-resistant, all-weather Plexiglas front.
- Rechargeable internal Lithium-ion battery stores power for 100 hours of continuous use.
- Solar Panels on the face of the clock constantly recharge the internal battery in both natural and artificial lighting environments.
- 120 V UL ground plug for operating or charging needs (90 minutes required for full charge).
- LCD lights allow for easy reading from multiple angles and varying distances.
- Scrolling lights remain illuminated through the 0-60 second cycle.
- Uses both analog and digital layouts.
- Easy to access buttons on side of clock reset and switch between various modes.
- Includes master reset button on back.
The Digital Pace Clock comes with 3 built in modes, one minute mode and two second modes. Minutes and seconds will be retained while switching modes.
- Second Counting Mode 1 - Scrolling tic-marks count seconds 0-60. Tic-marks remain illuminated around clock throughout the 60-second cycle. Tic marks reset and start over when seconds reach 60. Two digits in center continually count each current second. Entire mode can be manually reset to begin back at 00.
- Second Counting Mode 2 - Scrolling tic-marks count seconds 0-60 one by one. Only the current tic-mark second is illuminated. Tic-marks continue to scroll around clock. Two digits in center continually count each current second. Entire mode can be manually reset to begin back at 00.
- Minute Counting Mode - Scrolling tic-marks count seconds 0-60. Tic-marks remain illuminated around clock throughout the 60-second cycle. Tic-marks reset and start over when seconds reach 60. Two digits in center continually record each passing minute, up to 60 minutes. Minutes can be adjusted up or down using buttons along side, and entire mode can also be manually reset to begin back at 00.