FINIS® LAP TRACK | SWIM COMPUTER AND LAP COUNTER 6" X 6"
The FINIS® Lap Track allows a swimmer to keep track of laps, split times, and calories used while continuously swimming. This innovative device is simple and easy to use. Attach the entire unit to the wall to begin. Then press every time you pass it to obtain split times. When the set is completed, press the stop button. Lap Track displays all split times as well as your total time.
Designed for serious swimmers who spend a lot of time in the pool, either for fitness or competition training, the FINIS Lap Track is a compact digital swimming assistant. The clever little device lets you view time, pace, splits, calories burned, and number of laps -- all while continuously swimming. With a large, clear display, the Lap Track attaches to the pool wall at the end of your lane via suction cups or mounting brackets. It's fully customizable to your workout needs, letting you simply tap the face when you complete a lap to view your current information, or stats from your prior 50 laps. A carrying case and two AAA batteries are also included.
- Lap counter: Counts laps with a simple tap, up from zero, or down from your desired set
- Lap timer: Track total elapsed time, complete lap time, or compare between last two laps
- Calories burned: Enter weight and pool length to see calories burned
- Suction cups and mounting brackets: Two sets of suction cups and mounting brackets allows the unit to be mounted in almost every pool
- Large display face: Easy-to-read display with a six-by-six-inch face and large numbers
- 50-lap memory: Review your workout by seeing splits, fastest lap, and calories burned
- Daily clock: Displays date, time, and day of the week
- Alarm clock: Set up to three different daily alarms
- Loop function: Input set intervals, and the Lap Track will provide the difference of time between laps while recording lap number
How to Attach Lap Track to Your Pool:
- Suction to the side of the pool.
- Attach the arms to the lap track and have it hang over the gutter and down into the side of the pool.
- Attach the arms to the lap track and fill the Lap Track bag with water to hold it down while the Lap Track hangs down the side of the pool. (Method 3, shown in the alternate view, is the preferred method.)
The Lap Track is especially useful for swimmers using the SwiMP3 waterproof MP3 player. Now you can just enjoy the music without worrying about counting laps.
The Lap Track allows you to race against your best time. You can use the Lap Track alarm feature to wake you in the morning.
- Includes 4 suction pads to attach the Lap Track directly to the side of the pool
- 2 detachable extending arms
- 1 flexible pool deck gripping attachment loop
- 1 water-resistant FINIS carrying case
- 1 lanyard
- 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.5"
- 90-day manufacturer's warranty
- Color: yellow